Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 68
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place butternut squash on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fork-tender, about 20 minutes. Transfer butternut squash to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, combine apples, brown sugar, onion, vinegar, turmeric, chile powder, cinnamon, cumin, ginger, and garlic powder in a saucepan over low heat. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until apples and onion are soft, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add apple mixture to butternut squash in the bowl and stir gently to combine. Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.
You might also like
Per Serving: 68 calories; 0.1 17.3 0.3 0 5 Full nutrition