Amaretto Bundt® Cake with Bourbon Soak
9 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 35 m servings 582
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup tube pan (such as Bundt(R)).
- Beat sugar and butter together in a large bowl using an electric mixer on high speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla bean paste and almond extract and mix in.
- Whisk the sifted cake flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Add flour mixture to the bowl with the butter mixture in 3 additions, alternating with amaretto and sour cream.
- Sprinkle sliced almonds into the bottom of the prepared tube pan. Pour batter on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 1 1/2 hours. Cool cake in pan for 15 minutes; turn it out onto a wire rack to cool another 15 minutes.
- Use a toothpick or the tines of a fork to poke holes around the top of the cake and spoon bourbon over the cake. Cool another 15 minutes and transfer cake to a serving plate.
You might also like
Per Serving: 582 calories; 24.1 76.7 7.7 142 99 Full nutrition