Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 517
- Pat chicken dry; season with salt and pepper.
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Heat olive oil. Add the chicken in 2 batches and cook until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove from pot and set aside.
- Add onion and garlic to the pot. Saute, stirring frequently, until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Add chicken stock, paprika, salt, pepper, and bay leaf and mix with a wooden spoon. Return chicken to the pot.
- Close and lock the lid. Set steam release valve to Sealing position and press Manual and high pressure. Set the timer for 10 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Stir in egg noodles. Close and lock lid; select High pressure and set the timer for 3 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Immediately release the pressure manually, about 5 minutes. Select Saute function. Mix cornstarch with water in a bowl and pour into the pot. Add heavy cream and sour cream. Mix thoroughly and turn off heat.
Per Serving: 517 calories; 30.3 36.2 25.1 142 559 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was yummy!! I made a few substitutions. I browned 4 chicken breasts and added 3 Cups of stock., because I’ve run into my IP getting the burn function without more than 2C of liquid. I ke...
Easy and delicious. It's my kind of meal. I added some red peppers but you don't need to. I just wanted to jazz it up a bit. I really like onions so I may add a second one when I make it aga...