Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 965
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix halva, raisins, walnuts, apple, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Microwave butter in a small microwave-safe bowl until melted, about 30 seconds.
- Stack phyllo sheets and cut into 4 strips; keep covered with a damp towel. Brush butter over 1 strip of phyllo. Place 1 teaspoon of the halva mixture at one edge. Fold the corner down to form a triangle. Continue folding the triangle onto itself until you reach the bottom of the strip. Repeat with remaining strips and halva mixture.
- Brush some butter over a baking sheet and arrange phyllo triangles seam side-down on the sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Cool briefly before dusting with confectioners' sugar.
You might also like
Per Serving: 965 calories; 56.3 107.1 17.7 53 540 Full nutrition