Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 469
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a casserole dish.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add cabbage and cook until wilted, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to the prepared casserole dish.
- Add hamburger and onion to the skillet and fry until brown and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Transfer mixture to the baking dish with the cabbage.
- Pour spaghetti sauce on top of cabbage mixture in the baking dish. Top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- Bake in the preheated oven until brown and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 469 calories; 25.3 29.4 31.1 85 1044 Full nutrition