Cranberry-Pomegranate Orange Scones
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 316
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 scones)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine flour and sugar in a large bowl. Cut in butter until mixture is coarse and crumbly. Add cranberries and orange zest.
- Mix 1/2 cup buttermilk and 1/4 cup cranberry-pomegranate juice together and pour over flour mixture. Mix until a soft dough forms. Add more buttermilk as needed to bring dough together.
- Turn dough out onto a floured board. Shape into a circle and cut into 10 wedges. Arrange wedges on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until nicely browned, 12 to 20 minutes.
- Mix powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons cranberry-pomegranate juice together while scones are baking. Brush glaze onto hot scones.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Freeze cranberries until firm then use a food processor to chop them.
- Brush milk over scones before baking, if desired.
Per Serving: 316 calories; 9.7 53.1 4.4 25 498 Full nutrition