Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 309
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 11x15-inch pizza)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Roll pizza dough out onto a nonstick or lightly greased baking sheet. Press and pinch sides up to make an 11x15-inch rectangle.
- Ladle 1 cup of cheese sauce onto the crust. Mix remaining 1/4 cup of sauce into mashed potatoes. Spoon mixture onto the crust.
- Top pizza with bacon, broccoli, and Cheddar cheese, in that order.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted, 10 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- The toppings can be varied to suit your own tastes (like more or less bacon/broccoli). You can use bacon bits instead of cooked bacon crumbles.
Per Serving: 309 calories; 12.3 35.2 13.8 29 931 Full nutrition