30-Minute Mashed Potato Pizza
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 601
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Roll pizza crust onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- While crust is prebaking, combine milk and mashed potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl. Cook in the microwave for 3 minutes. Add butter, bacon, and 2 cloves of garlic; stir until creamy.
- Remove crust from oven and leave oven on. Combine olive oil and remaining garlic in a small bowl and brush on top. Spread 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese over crust and spoon dollops of mashed potato mixture on top. Spread remaining mozzarella cheese and Cheddar cheese over the pizza.
- Bake in the hot oven until melted, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can add sour cream or onions, or whatever you wish to make it your own. I've even made this with leftover chicken and broccoli.
Per Serving: 601 calories; 26.7 65 24.7 57 962 Full nutrition