Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 80
Original recipe yields 54 servings (4 1/2 dozen)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Butter 2 baking sheets.
- Cut crusts off bread. Cut bread into 1 1/2-inch cubes; set aside.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in cream cheese until melted. Remove from heat; stir in Cheddar and blue cheeses until melted.
- Beat egg whites in a small bowl until stiff peaks form. Fold into the cheese mixture. Dip bread cubes in the cheese, turning to coat.
- Place dipped bread cubes on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bottoms are golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Serve warm.
You might also like
Per Serving: 80 calories; 5.7 4.4 2.7 15 148 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1