Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 150
Original recipe yields 15 servings (15 shells)
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef, garlic salt, dried parsley, and Italian seasoning. Cook and stir until beef is browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Mix in spaghetti sauce. Reduce heat to low and cook until sauce is thickened and resembles a Bolognese, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; add oil. Cook pasta shells in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 9 minutes. Transfer shells to a baking dish and let cool briefly.
- Scoop cream cheese into the bottom of the pasta shells. Scoop sauce over the cream cheese. Sprinkle with feta cheese and parsley.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is browned, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 150 calories; 9 9.7 7.2 25 148 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
These were good but the shells get dry and rubbery. I think you need to spoon some plain spaghetti sauce over them prior to baking to keep the shells moist. Also, the feta doesn't melt with this...