Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 393
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 9x4-inch casserole)
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels and break into small pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a 9x4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Mix sour cream, butter, and seasoning blend together in a bowl. Layer 2 1/2 hash browns in the prepared dish. Spread 1/3 of the sour cream mixture over hash browns. Sprinkle 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese and 1/3 of the bacon on top. Repeat layers twice more. Sprinkle chives and pepper over casserole. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is golden brown and casserole is heated through, about 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you want, you can thaw out the entire package of hash browns (about 18-20) and double the other ingredients and make a 9x13-inch casserole.
Per Serving: 393 calories; 37.2 17.2 10 82 456 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1