Maple Nut Granola Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 159
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Blend flour, baking powder, ginger, and baking soda together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Mix brown sugar and butter in another bowl to form a smooth paste. Add eggs; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add flour mixture; beat until a smooth dough forms. Stir in granola, coconut, and chocolate chips.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake until lightly browned on top, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For these cookies, I used maple nut granola, which worked out well. Other varieties of granola would also work well in this recipe.
Per Serving: 159 calories; 9.1 17.9 2.6 26 95 Full nutrition