Gluten-Free Buckwheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 212
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix buckwheat flour, sorghum flour, tapioca starch, millet flour, baking soda, baking powder, and xanthan gum together in a bowl.
- Cream brown sugar and butter together in a large mixing bowl. Add egg, vanilla extract, and corn syrup. Add flour mixture 1/2 cup at a time and stir to combine. Mix in chocolate chips. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until light golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use honey or agave syrup in place of corn syrup.
Per Serving: 212 calories; 10.4 30.7 2 23 201 Full nutrition