Ingredients35 m servings 98
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat sweetener and butter together in a bowl until creamy. Add eggs, heavy cream, and almond milk; beat until smooth. Scrape down sides with a spatula.
- Mix coconut flakes, coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl. Beat into the butter mixture until dough comes together.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of cookie dough onto the baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 17 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
Per Serving: 98 calories; 8.9 3.3 2 45 211 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Tasty cookies, however I recommend baking them for several minutes less than the recipe recommends (checking every minute starting at 10 minutes), as the bottoms of my first batch burnt.
Way too much salt. I wouldn’t add any salt. Other than that, I think they’d be great.
Tasty! I omitted the salt based on previous reviews and baked for exactly 10 mins. I also used swerve for sweetener.
They were OK however for me there was too much salt in my parchment paper was soaked I would use less salty and less butter.