Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 313
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Cook and stir sausage and onion in a skillet until browned, about 5 minutes. Drain excess grease.
- Arrange sweet potato fries in the casserole dish in a single layer. Layer spinach, mushrooms, and sausage mixture on top. Whisk eggs together in a bowl. Season with seasoning salt and pour into the casserole. Cover with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven, uncovered, until set, about 35 minutes. Let rest for at least 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- For a healthier casserole, substitute turkey sausage for the Italian sausage and use 2% cheese.
- You will probably have some fries left over.
Per Serving: 313 calories; 20.5 14.9 17.8 256 515 Full nutrition