Peanut Butter Oatmeal Zucchini Cookies
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 165
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine oats, whole wheat flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda in a large bowl. Stir in peanut butter, margarine, and egg. Add shredded zucchini and mix thoroughly.
- Drop spoonfuls of cookie dough onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are lightly browned, about 12 minutes. Cool for 3 minutes before transferring to wire racks.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute butter for margarine if preferred.
Per Serving: 165 calories; 8.1 20.7 4.1 8 120 Full nutrition