Beef Lo Mein Noodles
9 made it | 0 reviews |
"Strips of tender beef accompanied by a flavorful sauce, noodles, and vegetables are done in under an hour. I buy my lo mein noodles at a local Asian food store. Feel free to use linguine if you're not able to find fresh lo mein noodles. I prefer steaming the vegetables and cooking the meat in my Instant Pot® for fast preparation."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 484
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook for about 5 minutes. Drain and keep warm.
- Press Saute button on an multi-functional electric pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Add oil and garlic. Saute for 30 seconds. Add steak strips and saute until starting to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Remove steak from pot and keep warm. Add 1/2 cup water to the pot. Insert steamer basket and add mushrooms, carrot, bell pepper, and snow peas. Steam for about 5 minutes.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, mix hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, and liquid aminos to make the sauce.
- Unlock and remove the lid. Toss noodles, steak, and vegetables with the sauce. Garnish with green onion.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute soy sauce for the liquid aminos if you like.
Per Serving: 484 calories; 14.4 66.8 24.7 83 521 Full nutrition