Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 475
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; cook noodles, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 6 minutes. Drain and toss with 1 teaspoon sesame oil.
- Heat remaining sesame oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add turkey, onion, and garlic to the hot oil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until ground turkey is no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Drain excess grease and return to the pan.
- Pour in chicken broth, water chestnuts, soy sauce, and onion soup mix. Stir until well combined. Add celery, snap peas, and bell pepper. Cook and stir until slightly softened, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add noodles and bean sprouts to the pan. Stir to combine and serve immediately, topped with red pepper flakes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute ground beef or chicken if desired. Use beef broth if using ground beef.
- Rice in place of the noodles works great. I've even used leftover vegetables.
- You can find lo mein noodles in the Asian foods section of most major supermarkets. If you can't find lo mein, you can substitute linguine or spaghetti.
Per Serving: 475 calories; 16 50.5 35.8 143 1611 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I was pleasantly surprised! I made this dish verbatim and we loved it. I added crunchy lo mein noodles on top and they added to the dish. I was skeptical at first with the onion soup mix and the...