Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 497
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat peanut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear shrimp until starting to firm up, about 2 minutes per side. Remove shrimp to a plate.
- Add sherry, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger paste to the skillet. Cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add broth, soy sauce, and sriracha. Cook for 4 minutes. Add butter and let melt, about 1 minute.
- Return shrimp to the skillet and cook for 4 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in lime juice.
- Drain spaghetti and divide among 4 serving dishes. Evenly distribute sauce from the skillet and place 4 shrimp on each dish. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
You might also like
Per Serving: 497 calories; 16.4 52.5 31.7 221 1000 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Fairly easy to prep. The requested amount of Sirachi resulted in a fairly spicy shrimp. If you have a mixed quest list, use 1/2 and put the sirachi as a side. The shrimp provided a nice sauce wh...