1 made it | 0 reviews |
Cool Runnings Foods
"Lunch bowls are trending for a reason: They are colorful, nutritious, and delicious! This version of the Cuban bowl has all you need for a balanced meal. You can add or remove components to make it your own, but one thing is for sure: Your lunches will never be the same once you give this a go!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 701
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 bowls)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a medium-sized baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss sweet potatoes, coconut oil, 2 teaspoons salt, and 2 teaspoons cumin in a bowl. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until soft, about 25 minutes.
- Mix tomato, onion, cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon cumin together in a bowl. Set tomato salad aside.
- Place 1/2 cup black beans and 1/2 cup brown rice in the bottom of each of 4 bowls. Top with 1/4 cup tomato salad, 1/4 of the roasted sweet potatoes, 1/2 a sliced avocado, and 1/2 cup plantain chips.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If using canned black beans, be sure to rinse them.
Per Serving: 701 calories; 32.3 94.6 15 0 2298 Full nutrition