Easy Beet Chips
8 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 84
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Thinly slice beets to about 1/16-inch thickness using a mandoline. Place beet slices in a bowl and add salt. Toss to combine. Allow beets to sit about 30 minutes. Drain excess liquid.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Pour olive oil over beets and toss to combine. Mix together garlic powder, black pepper, and dill in a small bowl. Sprinkle over beets and toss to coat. Place beet slices on baking sheets in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crispy, 40 to 50 minutes. Sprinkle with additional salt, if desired.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Make sure to slice the beets as thinly as you can, or they will not get crispy. I prefer to leave the skin on the beets, but you could peel them before slicing, if desired.
- Watch beets closely after 40 minutes to avoid burning.
Per Serving: 84 calories; 3.6 12 2 0 387 Full nutrition