Vegan Cauliflower Wings
"These vegan cauliflower tacos are the perfect comfort food. They're super crispy, easy to make, and so delicious! Try them for the Super Bowl®! Serve on soft tortillas topped with lettuce, red cabbage, green onions, cilantro, and avocado. Drizzle lime juice on top and serve with more sriracha and yogurt sauce."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 179
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, almond milk, water, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl. Pour panko into a shallow bowl. Dip florets into the batter to coat completely. Roll in panko and lay on the prepared baking sheet, leaving a bit of room between each one.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Pour barbeque sauce into a bowl. Remove cauliflower from oven; dip each floret in the barbeque sauce and place back onto the baking sheet. Drizzle with sriracha sauce. Bake for 25 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can also you soy milk.
- For a gluten-free version use chickpea flour instead of all-purpose flour.
Per Serving: 179 calories; 1.2 41.2 4.3 0 668 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was ok but needed morenof a twist. I honestly. I added sweet chili sauce with and it made it so much better.