Apple Halva Loaf Cake
5 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 327
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9x5-inch loaf)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Mix all-purpose flour, whole wheat pastry flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together. Add apple and halva.
- Whisk melted butter, eggs, buttermilk, brown sugar, tahini, and vanilla extract together in another bowl. Fold into the flour mixture.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle turbinado sugar on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Tent with foil after 30 minutes to prevent over-browning.
- Cool in the pan for 5 to 10 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
Per Serving: 327 calories; 17.2 38.6 6.7 62 388 Full nutrition