Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 11x7-inch dish)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook sausage until done, about 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Combine almondmilk and flour in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook 2 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in pumpkin, sage, salt, and pepper.
- Cook ravioli in boiling water according to package directions to just al dente, 4 to 6 minutes. Drain and return to pot. Add reserved sausage and pumpkin sauce; fold gently to combine.
- Transfer mixture to an 11x7-inch glass baking dish lightly coated with cooking spray. Top with mozzarella.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is beginning to brown and sauce is bubbling. Top with pepper and sage, if desired.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Feel free to use either Almond Breeze Original almondmilk or Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original almondmilk.
- Both regular size or mini ravioli work in this recipe.
- Nutritional Analysis per serving: Calories 460, Calories from Fat 210, Total Fat 24g (37% DV), Saturated Fat 10g (50% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 90mg (30% DV), Sodium 900mg (38% DV), Carbohydrates 41g (14% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars 6g, Protein 21g, Vitamin A 60%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 40%, Iron 15%.
ReviewsRead all reviews 1