Ingredients20 m servings
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the pumpkin and vegetable broth. Remove from heat. Transfer to a blender and process 1 minute or until smooth. Return mixture to pan. Return pan to heat.
- Stir in almondmilk, salt, pepper, and cinnamon. Cook, stirring occasionally for 3 minutes, or until soup is heated through. Divide among 4 bowls and top each with 1 teaspoon almonds, 1 teaspoon vinegar, and 1 teaspoon parsley.
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to use either Almond Breeze Original almondmilk or Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original almondmilk.
- Nutritional Analysis per serving: Calories 120, Calories from Fat 45, Total Fat 5g (8% DV), Saturated Fat 0.5g (2% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 740mg (31% DV), Carbohydrates 17g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 4g (16% DV), Sugars 8g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A 260%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 15%, Iron 6%.
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
We will make it again. It was quick to make and tasted great!
Kind of tasteless, will not waste my time trying to fix the recipe.
I made this for my vegan friend st work - it’s definitely not for vegans only! Very delicious! Will definitely make again.
I thought this recipe was simple to make and tasty. . I added pumpkin chips in the soup and extra almonds.Otherwise , I used all the other ingredients which I already had in my pantry!