Chocolate Almond Fudge
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 15 m servings
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 pieces)
- Line a 9-inch baking pan with foil; spray foil with cooking spray.
- In large saucepan, mix powdered sugar, cocoa, and salt. Add almondmilk and buttery sticks. Cook over medium-low heat until buttery sticks melt and mixture is all moistened, stirring frequently. Cook and stir until mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat. Beat with spoon until mixture loses its shine, about 5 minutes. Stir in almond flavor and almonds.
- Spread in pan. Cool completely, about 2 hours.
You might also like
- Nutritional Analysis per piece: Calories 160, Calories from Fat 45, Total Fat 5g (8% DV), Saturated Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 1g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 75mg (3% DV), Carbohydrates 29g (10% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 26g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.