Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 15 m servings
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9-inch cheesecake)
- In medium bowl, mix cracker crumbs, melted buttery sticks, and 2 tablespoons powdered sugar. Press in bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese substitute and 1/2 cup powdered sugar with electric mixer on low speed. Beat on medium speed until smooth and creamy, slowly adding 1/4 cup of the almondmilk. Stop mixer. Add pudding mix. Beat on low speed until mixed. Beat on medium speed until smooth. Slowly add remaining almondmilk; beat until smooth and creamy.
- Spread filling over crust. Cover loosely and refrigerate at least 6 hours.
- When ready to serve, mix cherry pie filling and strawberries in medium bowl. Cut cheesecake into wedges. Top with fruit topping. Store in refrigerator.
You might also like
- Nutritional Analysis per serving: Calories 350, Calories from Fat 150, Total Fat 17g (26% DV), Saturated Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 1.5g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 560mg (23% DV), Carbohydrates 46g (15% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 21g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 8%, Iron 2%.
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Yes, great recipie, buuuut... I'm not vegan, so, I used whole milk, regular cream cheese, and real butter... The mix was a bit too thick to "pour" it into the crust, so I added just enough extra...