Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 125
Original recipe yields 25 servings (25 pieces)
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with waxed paper.
- Place chocolate chips, bittersweet chocolate, and sweetened condensed milk in a double boiler over barely simmering water.
- Stir mixture occasionally until the chocolate has melted. Stir in vanilla extract and nuts.
- Spread fudge evenly in prepared baking pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm. Cut when cool and firm. Store uncovered in the refrigerator.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute pecans with walnuts if you like.
Per Serving: 125 calories; 8.5 14.2 1.9 2 8 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Normally fudge is too rich & sweet for me but this semi-sweet & 60% cacao combination with only 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk & lots of pecans was to die for!