Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 175
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with waxed paper.
- Place all chocolate in a double boiler over hot, not boiling, water. Stir occasionally until melted. Stir in the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract until combined. Mix in the pecans.
- Spread fudge evenly into prepared baking pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Cut into squares using a long, sharp knife. Store in an air-tight container, at room temperature.
- Note: We've doubled this recipe to feed a crowd and make an ample amount for holiday gifting. Recipe easily halves if a smaller yield is desired.
- Substitute pecans with walnuts if desired.
- Bakers Tip: To add a twist on the classic fudge, top with Ghirardelli peppermint bark squares, toasted pecans, or drizzle melted white chocolate on top.
Per Serving: 175 calories; 12.9 18.2 3.1 4 14 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Used 2 tbl Hershey's cocoa powder and only 2 tsp vanilla. So delicious, and very quick to make!
Normally fudge is too rich & sweet for me but this semi-sweet & 60% cacao combination with only 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk & lots of pecans was to die for!