Easy Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 cookies)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, beat melted vegetable shortening, white sugar, and brown sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until mixed. On low speed, mix in almondmilk. Add baking powder, baking soda, and flour. Beat on low speed until mixed. Beat on medium speed until creamy. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon rounded tablespoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on cookie sheets 2 minutes. Remove to cooling racks. If baking 2 cookie sheets at a time, rotate pans halfway through baking.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute butter-flavored vegetable shortening with vegan buttery spread if desired.
- Nutritional Analysis per cookie: Calories 120, Calories from Fat 45, Total Fat 5g (8% DV), Saturated Fat 2.5g (12% DV), Trans Fat 0.5g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 90mg (4% DV), Carbohydrates 19g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber < 1g (3% DV), Sugars 11g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.