Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 627
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a springform pan with parchment paper.
- Roll out puff pastry on a lightly floured surface. Line the prepared springform pan with puff pastry and pierce all over with a fork. Add another piece of parchment paper and cover with a layer of dried beans to keep pastry flat while baking.
- Prebake pastry in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Spread puff pastry with a thin layer of mustard. Place tuna into a bowl and mix with mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper. Spread mixture onto puff pastry crust.
- Combine creme fraiche and eggs in a separate bowl. Stir in Swiss cheese and season with salt and pepper. Pour over tuna mixture and cover with tomato slices.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling has set and pastry is golden brown, 20 to 30 minutes. Sprinkle with dill before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 627 calories; 43.8 31 28.4 154 332 Full nutrition