Savory Puff Pastry Quiche with Cabbage
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 300
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add cabbage and cook for about 18 minutes. Stir in butter and season with salt. Continue cooking until cabbage is soft, about 2 minutes more.
- Roll puff pastry out on a lightly floured surface into a large square. Place into a springform pan, allowing the corners to hang over the sides.
- Beat egg and water together in a bowl and stir in Swiss cheese.
- Pour cooked cabbage into the pastry-lined pan and cover with egg mixture. Fold pastry corners over filling and punch together in the middle.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pastry is golden brown, about 25 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 300 calories; 22 17.9 8.5 41 157 Full nutrition