Puff Pastry Pizza with Spinach, Feta, and Caramelized Onion
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 724
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Lay puff pastry dough on the prepared baking sheet. Fold edges over to make a crust. Poke dough using a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet and cook onions until golden, about 15 minutes.
- Remove pastry from the oven, and leave oven on. Scatter spinach on top in an even layer. Top with mushrooms and sprinkle with salt. Scatter red peppers on top, then Fontina cheese, Parmesan cheese, and feta cheese. Finish with cooked onions.
- Bake in the hot oven until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden brown, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 724 calories; 52.1 40.3 26.1 66 1381 Full nutrition