Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 187
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 custards)
- Spray 8 ramekins with cooking spray. Fill a roasting pan halfway with water.
- Combine eggs, yolks, and sweetener and whisk until thick and pale.
- Bring milk and cream to a boil in a saucepan. Remove from heat and slowly drizzle mixture into the egg mixture; whisk briskly to combine without cooking the eggs. Stir in vanilla extract. Strain custard mixture through a sieve if desired.
- Place 2 or 3 blueberries in the bottom of each ramekin. Pour custard mixture to within 1/2 inch from the top. Sprinkle with nutmeg. Place ramekins in the prepared roasting pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 45 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Blackberries also work.
- Depending on the size of your ramekins, the servings may vary from 6 to 10.
Per Serving: 187 calories; 16.1 5.5 5.7 168 64 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1