Leftover-Salmon Noodle Casserole
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 608
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 9x11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Combine Alfredo sauce, condensed mushroom soup, cream, and 2 tablespoons parsley in a large pot and bring to a simmer, about 5 minutes. Fold in cooked macaroni and salmon. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon mixture into the prepared baking dish. Top with Cheddar cheese followed by crushed chips.
- Bake in the preheated oven until melty and bubbly, about 15 minutes. Garnish with remaining parsley.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use 2 cans of pink salmon, de-boned and flaked, in place of the leftover salmon.
- If the mixture looks too dry, add more cream and adjust seasoning.
Per Serving: 608 calories; 33.9 56.3 22.1 82 802 Full nutrition