Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 165
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cookies)
- Melt 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips with butter in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each interval, 1 to 3 minutes. Allow to slightly cool.
- Beat eggs and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Gradually add chocolate mixture. Blend flour and baking powder together. Stir into chocolate mixture. Stir in chopped Peppermint Bark Baking Bars.
- Chill dough in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Scoop rounded tablespoons of dough and place 1 1/2 inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake until edges are set, 10-12 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute Peppermint Bark Baking Bars with Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark SQUARES, chopped.
Per Serving: 165 calories; 9.3 19.5 2.4 21 33 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1