Ghirardelli Chocolate Caramel Brownies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 142
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 brownies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir eggs with sugar and vanilla. Add melted butter.
- Sift ground chocolate with flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir into egg mixture.
- Spread half the batter into a greased 8-inch square pan. Place chocolate squares in a single layer on top of batter. Cover the squares layer with the remaining batter.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes. Cool before cutting into 16 to 20 squares.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to substitute butter with margarine.
Per Serving: 142 calories; 7.3 19 2.1 39 74 Full nutrition