Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 15 m servings 591
Original recipe yields 20 servings (1 triple-layer 8-inch cake)
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease and line three 8-inch round cake pans with parchment paper.
- Blend oil, water, and eggs together in a large bowl. Stir in brownie mix until moistened. Divide batter evenly into 3 pans.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 38 to 40 minutes. Cool completely before removing from pans.
- For Ganache: Place each type of chips into 3 bowls.
- Heat cream in microwave at 30 seconds intervals until it just boils. Immediately pour 3/4 cup cream over each type of chips; stir until chocolate melts. Add 1/4 cup corn syrup to each; stir until shiny.
- Let cool 2 hours before whipping with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Stack cooled brownie layers on a plate, spreading a different variety of ganache between each layer. Serve chilled.
You might also like
Per Serving: 591 calories; 35.4 68.8 4.5 57 251 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Probably one of THE WORST recipes I have ever made. Did anyone test this before posting? I followed it to a "T". Even made the 3 ganaches twice because they were so bad: White chocolate was liqu...