Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 197
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 brownies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter and flour an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Chop the semi-sweet chocolate baking bar into 1-inch pieces.
- In the top of a double boiler or in a heatproof bowl over barely simmering water, melt the chopped chocolate and butter, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove the pan from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Stir the brown sugar and vanilla into the chocolate mixture. Add the eggs and mix well.
- In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Slowly fold the flour mixture into the chocolate mixture, mixing well until blended. Stir in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until a tester comes out clean. Remove from the oven and cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting into 2-inch squares.
You might also like
Per Serving: 197 calories; 10.3 26.6 2.2 39 76 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1