Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 195
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Heat olive oil in the pot. Add 1/2 of the butternut squash, onion, and garlic; cook and stir until starting to brown, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add remaining squash, water, chicken bouillon, salt, and ginger. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 10 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Strain off 1/2 of the cooking liquid. Blend soup with an immersion blender until smooth. Add enough coconut milk to reach the desired consistency and color. Garnish with parsley and drops of sriracha sauce.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Replace water and chicken bouillon with 4 cups chicken broth, if desired.
- This also freezes well. Just leave out the milk until reheating.
Per Serving: 195 calories; 9.7 29 3.1 < 1 553 Full nutrition