Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 231
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add red pepper, onion, garlic, and salt. Cook and stir until fragrant, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix tempeh, water, and fajita seasoning together in a shallow bowl.
- Add seasoned tempeh to the skillet. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring often, until tempeh absorbs flavors, about 15 minutes. Reduce heat to low and keep warm until ready to serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use a green or yellow bell pepper if desired.
- Editor's Note:
- The directions for marinating the tempeh are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on the package if using a different brand.
Per Serving: 231 calories; 16.3 13.9 10.9 0 542 Full nutrition