Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 294
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a large baking pan with foil. Oil lightly.
- Combine garbanzo beans, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, mushrooms, zucchini, yellow squash, onion, and carrot in a large bowl; mix well. Add olive oil and garlic and continue to mix. Add honey, oregano, and pepper. Continue to mix until well coated.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until tender, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool for 3 to 5 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- Prep time will vary greatly. I recommend using precut veggies available in your local grocery store. For example, I found fresh-cut sweet potato and butternut squash, which drastically reduced my prep time to about 15 minutes. It may be more expensive, but the time saved is totally worth it!
- Feel free to add additional spices. Rosemary would be fantastic!
Per Serving: 294 calories; 8.3 51.4 8.2 0 264 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Two stars because: (1) the 30-minute prep time seems a bit optimistic. I'm an experienced cook and have done my share of peeling/chopping, and it seemed to take more than 30 minutes. I got tw...
I made this as written only subbed fresh oregano for dried. It was delicious and filling. The only thing I would do next time is add another cup of sliced mushrooms. Will definitely make aga...
We loved this recipe. I prepared exactly as written. This will be a regular.
I made it for Thanksgiving and it was delicious. I left out the garbanzo beans and mushrooms because some of my family don't care for those ingredients. It was very easy to put together.