Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 25 m servings 431
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Stir coconut milk and almond milk together in a bowl. Mix in chia seeds. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight. Stir mixture 3 to 4 times during the first hour.
- Stir agar-agar powder and water together in a small bowl.
- Pour coconut milk into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Stir in agar-agar mixture and coconut sugar. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Pour coconut mixture into a blender. Add strawberries and puree until smooth.
- Divide strawberry puree among 4 jars or dessert bowls and top with chia pudding.
You might also like
Per Serving: 431 calories; 32.4 37.1 5.5 0 67 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1