Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 627
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine soda and 1/2 cup barbeque sauce in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Add pork tenderloin. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 50 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, 10 to 40 minutes.
- Remove pork loin and drain liquid from the pot. Shred pork using 2 forks. Return to the pot and mix in remaining 1 1/2 cups barbeque sauce.
- Serve on hamburger buns and top with coleslaw.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Add 5 minutes to the cook time if using frozen pork loin.
Per Serving: 627 calories; 10.5 106.1 25.4 71 1697 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1