Vegan Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip
10 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 157
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Soak cashews in water for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) once cashews are almost done soaking. Lightly grease a small baking dish.
- Drain cashews. Place in a blender; puree with water until creamy. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons more water if needed.
- Mix the cashew cream with vegan cheese, garlic, basil, garlic salt, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Gently stir in artichoke hearts and spinach. Transfer dip to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring once halfway through, until hot, about 25 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 157 calories; 10.8 10.5 5.2 0 430 Full nutrition