Gluten-Free Mozzarella Bites
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 223
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place corn flakes in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until crushed.
- Combine crushed corn flakes, potato starch, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning in a shallow dish. Beat egg in a second shallow dish.
- Dip mozzarella cheese pieces first in egg, then in the corn flake mixture.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Add breaded mozzarella cheese; fry until golden brown, about 30 seconds per side. Transfer to a baking pan lined with a wire rack to drain excess grease.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 223 calories; 15.2 6.8 14.7 60 599 Full nutrition