Sweet Heat Jalapeno Poppers
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 137
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 jalapeno poppers)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Cut each jalapeno lengthwise. Use a spoon to scrape the seeds and membranes out of the halves. Place jalapeno halves on the prepared baking sheet.
- Combine cream cheese, horseradish, garlic powder, and paprika in a small bowl. Stuff jalapeno halves with the mixture. Wrap each jalapeno with a strip of prosciutto.
- Bake in the preheated oven until peppers are slightly softened and cheese is lightly browned, 15 to 17 minutes.
- Meanwhile whisk apricot preserves, water, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes together in a small saucepan over medium heat until thickened. Remove from heat and keep sauce warm.
- Place jalapenos on a serving platter and drizzle apricot sauce on top.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use 8 extra-large jalapenos or 12-14 small jalapenos.
Per Serving: 137 calories; 10.2 8.8 3.4 31 219 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2