Pasta with Pumpkin Sauce
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 544
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine cubed pumpkin with olive oil in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Spread out on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pumpkin is very soft and has browned slightly, about 45 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Reserve at least 1 cup of cooking water and drain pasta.
- Combine roasted pumpkin, nutmeg, and 1/2 cup of reserved cooking water in a blender; blend until smooth. Add more water if mixture is too thick. Mix in Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper. Serve with the cooked penne.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to use any pasta of your choice.
Per Serving: 544 calories; 11.2 96.7 19.1 4 123 Full nutrition