Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 258
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine pumpkin, 2 tablespoons olive oil, sugar, and honey in a bowl. Pour into a baking dish. Place unpeeled banana in a second smaller baking dish.
- Bake both pumpkin and banana in the preheated oven until pumpkin has softened and is lightly brown, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining olive oil in a large pot over medium-low heat and cook onion, carrot, and celery until soft, 5 to 10 minutes. Add garlic, curry powder, coriander, nutmeg, and cinnamon; mix to combine. Cook for another 3 to 5 minutes.
- Peel banana. Add banana flesh, pumpkin, coconut milk, and chicken stock to the pot and simmer 5 to 10 minutes. Puree soup using a stick blender until smooth. If desired, thin soup with more stock or hot water. Season with salt, pepper, and lime juice.
You might also like
Per Serving: 258 calories; 17.5 27.4 2.7 < 1 162 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1