ActiFried Tandoori Salmon with Refreshing Raita
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 267
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Trim the salmon into 12 cubes and coat with tandoori spice powder. Chill and leave to marinate.
- Blend 1/4 of the yoghurt with the mint, chilli, cumin, salt, and pepper. Refrigerate and leave to steep.
- Peel the tomato. Remove the seeds and cut into small dice. Peel and finely chop the onion. Peel the cucumber. Cut lengthwise to remove the seeds easily using a small spoon, then dice.
- Right before serving, cook the salmon in the ActiFry for 5 to 6 minutes, adding seasoning but no fat. During this time, mix the flavoured yoghurt with the remaining yoghurt, diced tomato, cucumber, and onion.
- Pour the sauce into small glasses or soup plates and top with the salmon. The salmon will be half-cooked after 5 to 6 minutes. If you prefer it more cooked, continue for another 4 to 5 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 267 calories; 10 17.8 26.5 62 215 Full nutrition