Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 250
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk water, cornstarch, flour, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add cauliflower florets and stir until coated.
- Transfer cauliflower to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Put cauliflower in your ActiFry. Drizzle with vegetable oil and cook for 22 minutes or until browned and tender.
- Meanwhile, zest orange, measure 1 teaspoon and set aside. Juice orange to measure 1/4 cup.
- Combine orange juice, soy sauce, rice vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, sesame oil, and garlic in a saucepan; bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Stir cornstarch with 1 teaspoon water until dissolved. Whisk into the sauce and cook for 2 minutes, or until glossy. Remove from heat and stir in orange zest.
- Toss cauliflower with warm sauce and garnish with green onion and sesame seeds. Serve immediately.
You might also like
Per Serving: 250 calories; 10.9 35.2 4.3 0 864 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1